How do I make a booking?
It is Simple! You can make your reservation by submitting a booking request online. Once we have confirmed with the supplier that the cabin is available, we'll send you confirmation with all the details of your cruise and accommodation or flights (if requested) once we have confirmed your booking.
Is it best to book early?
Booking early is generally your best assurance of obtaining the arrangements and cabin of your choice, especially if you are planning a cruise in the peak season or over Christmas and New Year. It is never too early to begin planning. Please also be aware that families traveling with children under the age of 18 that most cruise lines offer a limited number of children's availability on each sailing. Please see the booking terms and conditions for more details.
How do I confirm my booking?
It really could not be simpler. Once you have made your reservation, just send the appropriate deposit to us via:
- Direct bank deposit to our bank account through any Commonwealth Bank Australia
- Direct bank transfer to our account through internet banking
- Pay by Credit Card via PayPal (fee's apply) an email will be sent to you requesting for paypal payment!
Please note that you MUST fax or email us a copy of your payment details prior to the due date of the payment.
Once you have made payment please email our Finance and documentations department to ensure your payment is matched with your booking to avoid auto cancellations.
When you have booked your holiday with EseaCruising.com, we will send you a confirmation showing the cruise and accommodation category booked and fare payable. Your deposit must be received within the no obligation policy deadline and the balance of your fare must be received no later than 75 days before departure (varies and is 90 days prior on special event cruises). If it is not received by the due date, our suppliers reserve the right to re-sell the accommodation held for you, which will also result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
30 Days prior to your departure date we will send you your cruise tickets and, where applicable, your air tickets and an embarkation pack including your luggage labels. Of course if you need further help with planning your holiday please feel free to call us.
What is not included in the cost of the holiday?
- Travel to/from the cruise departure pier or the airport. (unless otherwise stated)
- Travel Insurance.
- Optional tours at your ports of call.
- Coffee and drinks at the bar, all drinks and wines in the restaurants and in your cabin, cigarettes and tobacco.
- Meals at the alternative dining venues is by reservation and a small cover charge will apply
- Purchases at the ship's shops.
- Hairdressing and beauty treatments on board all ships.
- Telephone calls, faxes, Internet access and emails from the business centre.
- Laundry services.
- All costs for medicines and treatment in the ship's Medical Centre, although you will find these costs are usually reimbursable under your holiday insurance subject to validity of cover and any excess.
- Tips at the end of your cruise.
- Any scheduled flight upgrades.
- Pre or Post hotels (unless otherwise stated)
- Any vaccinations or visa costs.
- Charges will be made for certain optional entertainment facilities including: handicraft materials, laser trapshooting, bingo, golf simulator, souvenir programs and computer services.
- Special shuttle bus and City transfer services (unless otherwise stated)
How much luggage can I pack?
On most cruises, as much as you like (as long as it can fit into your cabin). However if you are flying into the departure port, restrictions vary according to airline.
How much does children fare cost? Are there any discounts?
Please note prices do vary from cruise to cruise, if you are traveling with Children please submit a quotation request and we will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
My family consist of more then 4 passengers can we all fit in one cabin?
Most cruise-lines don't offer cabins for more then 4 passengers, if you are cruising with a family great then 4 passengers, you are most likely going to have to be berthed in two separate cabins.